Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pulse is looking to hire an experienced Senior Digital Strategist with exceptional selling skills and a background in selling digital marketing services and online ad space to join our Digital Strategy team. The strategist will be required to provide strategic business solutions and online sales strategies to meet business goals.
Our Senior Digital Sales Strategists drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives. You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
This role reports to the Director of Sales and will be based in our Accra office.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
- Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification a plus
Joining the Pulse Team
The Pulse team is made up of incredible and passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content, also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage their target audiences.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a team we value creativity and curiosity, which helps us to stay ahead of the curve. Our Pan African team collaborates cross-functionally and values each other’s unique perspectives and opinions – true to our core values of teamwork. We also value trust as a team – both in how we work with each other transparently and how we deliver reliably for our clients.
Our editorial and content team lead with credibility in a world of fake news, which our audience values immensely.
You’ll grow a lot at Pulse because you’ll be assigned responsibilities that challenge you and help you to acquire new skills. We expect high performance, so rest assured you will have the right tools and support to do a great job. We offer you a competitive salary, great insurance cover, and generous time off so that you can take care of your wellbeing – we prefer our team to be energized and productive. As a digital media company, we work partially remotely and partially from the office – we think it’s important for collaboration and team building to still see each other and work together in person occasionally!
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.