Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Must be responsible:
- All Social Media activities
- Facebook, Instagram. Blogs etc.
- All booking engines for the hotel
- Trip advisors, Expedia, Booking.com, Front office systems, Hotel.com etc.
- Bojo Beach Resort websites – Lead in re-development and updates (work with outsider contractor)
- POS system – Lead in the selection, evaluation and implementation of a system
- Learn the business and lead in the implementation of the software and hardware.
- Signs, Banners, print Bill board etc. to enhance and increase visibility and increase branding of the facility.
- Develop programs – music in the evenings, nightclub and live bands, Students, work with event planners,& others
- Benchmark competitors and initiate special comparable branded programs –with others and Marketing
- System support for all important administrative programs – accounting software, server, POS etc.
- Take ownership &Lead in some aspects of the Target marketing – to increase Sales Revenue.
- Strong involvement in Wi-Fi, TV, Musical equipment and other electronic equipment.
- All other duties as assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and social Sciences.
- Excellent computer, interpersonal, communications, time management skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and multi-task
- Must be result-oriented, trustworthy and knowledgeable in the Hospitality industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.