Jobs In Mampong, Akuapem 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Assist to review and verify invoices and cheque requests
- Assist to sort, code and match invoices
- Assist in setting invoices up for payment
- Assist in entering and uploading invoices into system
- Assist in tracking expenses and process expense reports
- Assist to post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Assist in monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Report all payments and invoice discrepancies and issues
- Assist in monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Assist in generating and reviewing age analysis of all debts
- Assist to Investigate, resolve and report customer queries
- Assist in statutory tax computation and filing
- Assist in preparing monthly, mid-year and annual financial and management reports
- Bank reconciliation,
- Payroll management
- Supplier management
- Fixed assets and inventory management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- 2 years working experience is required.
- Conscientious worker
- Good communication skills
- Be able to show initiative
How To Apply
Send application letter and CV to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.