Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, The Studio are expanding our team and are looking for software engineers to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and flexible, generous health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment with a world-class, worldwide team with decades of experience in supply chain and venture capital-driven firms
- Startup culture with a flexible work-from-home environment and schedule
- Enjoy an unlimited PTO plan — we believe in mental health and recharging balanced with ensuring your team is always supported
- Equity opportunities in rapidly growing firm placed advantageously in a multi-trillion dollar industry
- Frequent opportunities to socialize with coworkers via Zoom
- Generous employee discount on all custom goods manufactured through — we encourage employee creativity as it helps you better understand our projects
- Enjoy a truly diverse work experience as you collaborate with coworkers from around the world. We celebrate and treasure the diversity of beliefs at The/Studio as we know it enhances our work environment and our results. Our employees have been featured on subject of workplace diversity in Swaay, Black Enterprise, Barron’s and the Wall Street Journal.
OUR TECH STACK
You’ll need demonstrated fluency and experience in:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
HP, specifically the following frameworks:
- Symfony 4.0+
- Sylius 1.7+
- Transactional: MySQL
- Searching and caching: NoSQL: ElasticSearch
Messaging queue: RabbitMQ
Sourcing control: Git & Gitflow workflow
- Tracking platform: JIRA
- Weekly sprints, monthly roadmaps
- Continuous integration via Jenkins
Above all, employees who thrive at The/Studio enjoy being challenged and working with minimal need for oversight. You enjoy solving problems and are a self-starter; you’re passionate about technical problem-solving and are willing to join your teammates in going the extra mile and having “extreme ownership” of our product.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In addition to being fluent in the above tech stack and resonating with our cultural values you’ll have:
- Experience with working in PHP OOP based on a framework (preferably Symfony) for min 3 years
- Deep understanding of relational databases
- Deep understanding of APIs, preferably REST APIs
- Good understanding of sourcing control
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.