Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Ensure that the DCP OH&S policy is understood and implemented at shop floor level.
- Support plant operations with the implementation of H&S initiatives, H&S management system, and H&S programs
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs in line with the DCP annual HSE goals and targets.
- Maintain all documents and records as per Ghanaian Laws relating to H&S with regard to plant operations.
- Inspection of plant and equipment is carried out for maintaining safe work place
- Conduct identification, assessment and analysis of the hazardous activities within the operations
- Conduct various H&S trainings and awareness programs including induction training of all
- Conduct regular inspections of plant and equipment
- Conduct regular tool box talk with shop floor
- Inspect on going work to ensure compliance of Permit to Work system
- Assist plant managers in conducting Job Safety Analysis as and when required
- Conduct surveys to check quality and adequacy of these, but are not limited to the following:
- Lifting equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Portable electrical equipment
- Elevated work
- Implement annual H&S improvement plan and monitor its implementation
- maintain relevant documents/records for safety and ensure they are properly maintained at the plant
- Attend all shutdowns and major breakdowns from H&S point of view
- Comply with all relevant H&S legal requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Very good knowledge/experience on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments and control
- Very good knowledge on Fire Safety Management
- Good understanding of PTW system and RCA
- Understanding of Ghanaian Laws related to H&S
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of H&S audits and inspection
- Understanding of typical plant operations/dynamics
- Experience in Cement industry or other heavy industry
- Initiative & drive
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Team Player
- Communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.