Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A well-established infrastructural and commodity firm is seeking an objective and a highly competent professional for the position of an Internal Auditor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for adding value and improving the organization’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of auditing. a accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Set up the company’s internal audit function in line with best practice standards..
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement of the organization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks or fraud and promote ethics.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and . cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and external
- Identify the financial risk of the company and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Monitor the company’s compliance with statutory, legal, and regulatory standards and guidelines and best practice.
- Establish processes and procedures that will enhance healthy inter subsidiary relationship. Any other auditing duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a degree in accounting or finance from a recognized university.
- Minimum of five years of working experience at a management level as a Senior Auditor.
- Must have ACCA or ICA qualification or be a chartered auditor.
- Advanced IT literacy, software and databases.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Should be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should email cvs with the job title in the subject following address:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission is 7th June, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.