Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancy for a passion driven, customer focused, strong convincing skills and energetic individual with the below relevant qualification/s and experience to occupy the Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO) position in the organization.
MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over 38 countries. worldwide.
- The Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO) for Social Franchise is responsible for ensuring the operational delivery of the organizational Social Franchise strategy.
- The role is aimed at delivering excellence within the four pillars of success for the channel and achieve over increasing levels of commercial viability, impact and sustainability of the facilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy in the field and to maintain professional relations with each Franchised Outlet for both internal and external audiences.
- The position holder is part of the Regional Operations Directorate and expected to contribute to the organization strategy and to model key leadership behaviors to demonstrate the organization’s values.
- The BBDO will report to the Regional Manager in the region with dotted reporting line to the Channel Lead, Social Franchise.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration. Public Health or Social Sciences/Development Studies Other professional qualifications, ideally in marketing business development
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.