Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ridge Church School seeks the services of an Assistant Accountant
- Preparation of Monthly Bank reconciliation Assist in the monthly submission of statutory returns for taxes and Pensions
- Making entries into the cash book (using Pastel Accounting Software)
- Act as the School Accountant in the absence of the substantive officer
Must be a graduate with any of the following:
- BSc Accounting Option
- BA Accounting
- B. Ed (Social Sciences (Accounting / Management Option)
- Must be computer literate and conversant with any Accounting Application software
- Must have a minimum of three years of working experience after National Service
- Working in an educational institution will be an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should call at the school between 9.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. for application forms. They must bring along a written application together with copies of relevant certificates and a CV.
Telephone Numbers: 0243690124
Closing Date: 25th May 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.