Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
German Sparkassenstiftung für international Kooperation has a partnership project with the Ghana Association of Microfinance Institutions Network (GHAMFIN) and the Ghana Co-operative Credit Union Association (CUA). The overall goal of the partnership is to “Strengthening Co-operative Credit Unions and other Microfinance Institutions in providing financial services in Ghana”.
- Reports directly to: Regional Coordinator and Head of Global IT
- Location Accra / Ghana
PURPOSE OF ROLE/POSITION SUMMARY
The IT Administrator will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Also responsible for controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations and supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
As part of the global IT Team, the IT Administrator will work closely with his/her colleagues around the world to support the global IT System of the German Sparkassenstiftung.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SCOPE OF WORK
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Provide technical support to a business or an organization's employees.
- Train non-technical workers on the business's information systems
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants for this position should possess the following qualification, professional experiences, and soft skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS or similar field with 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- French & German language will be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Competitive salary, statutory tax payments and health insurance.
- Diversified work environment in an international development cooperation.
- Initial one year contract with possible renewal
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.