Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Technical Support Manager is required to identify technical and operational problems by observing and studying the plants systems functioning and develop technical solutions
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop.
- Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment.
- Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Technical Supervisors by familiarizing them with work surroundings, explaining work hours, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Conduct annual Performance Appraisal for Workshop Personnel.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
- Evaluate the impact of work delays, interruptions or changes in plans to develop appropriate course of actions.
- Monitor workflow to anticipate impact of delays due to team members being absent for leaves, holidays or sickness.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Review work orders to ensure that all actions have been documented according to Service Workshop policies and procedures.
- Plan and adjust the workloads of department personnel to match their skills and abilities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of equipment to customers.
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to read and/or interpret mechanical and pneumatic blueprints or schematics.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (pumps, valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task
- A good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills /Conflict management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- People management skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good first degree in any of these: Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering. Must be a member of GhiE
- MBA in Mechanical Engineering would be an added advantage
- Not less than Eight (8) years working experience in the Automobile industry, Five (5) of which must be in Supervisory/Senior Role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address :
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.