Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Gold Fields Ghana is seeking to engage the services of an experienced engineer for the position of Unit Manager – Energy & Carbon. Reporting directly to the VP Projects & Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership in identifying, facilitating, developing, and implementing site energy and carbon management plans to meet regional and Group objectives and targets.
- Provide visible felt leadership (VFL) in safety, Gold Fields values and sustainable development
- Work closely with BI teams to implement energy and carbon initiatives to save costs and improve efficiencies
- Promote cross-functional working relationships, incorporating a true “team spirit” with mutual support to meet site and regional objectives
- Ensure all policies, guidelines, protocols, processes, procedures & resources for energy and carbon management activities are aligned and communicated across the region and that they meet short and long-term requirements
- Establish and execute a standardized process for project implementation, with reference to site stakeholder engagement, SHE requirements, operational risk management and reporting
- Apply technical expertise in the field of energy management to ensure assessments meet required standards
- Provide regular coaching to project teams, and ensure full comprehension of relevant regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical or Processing)
- Ten (10) years’ demonstrated success in an energy management role with similar level of complexity
- Professional engineering council candidacy OR registration as a Certified Energy Manager
- Demonstrated track record in managing energy projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Good operational experience in the application of energy management principles in the mining sector
- Advanced data analytics skills, developing key value reports and assessing trends in significant energy uses
- Ability to negotiate effectively and display sensitivity to social, political and cultural realitie
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian drivers’ licence
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.