Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIRSAL Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana seeks to employ a Chief Finance Officer
- Direct financial strategy, planning and forecast, conferring with the CEO and senior management.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
- Supervise investments, treasury and regulatory requirements
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Studies, analyse and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business of achieve business and company goals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in accounting, Finance, business administration or a member of reputable accounting certification body
- Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting compute applications
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organisational, and written skills
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution
- Excellent people manager with concomitant interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive
How To Apply
Interested individuals may submit their CVs via:
and for further clarification, please contact:
Closing Date: 19th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.