Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GIRSAL Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana seeks to employ a Finance Manager
- Responsible for all accounting and financial management related issues
- Shall ensure compliance with all accounting standards and ensure competent financial reporting for the attention of management and the board
- Reviews financial reports
- Prepares financial forecasts
- Maintains accounting system
- Shall report to Chief Finance Officer and shall supervise the Finance Officer
- Maintain an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a member of reputable accounting certification
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting compute applications
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organisational and written skills
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Assists the Chief Finance Officer
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent people manager with concomitant interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.