Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Sending emails to our Ghana clients every morning till they pay up. Note that your emails must not seem like a threat to any of our clients.
- Help companies and individuals get paid by emails and phone conversations
- Collecting debt on our behalf and managing them as instructed
- Track down people who owe money from overdue bills via emails and negotiate payment ( if instructed).
- Arranging travel and accommodation for our staffs and clients when they are at your location
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Listening: When speaking to a debtor, it is important to listen to why they are in debt. This will help the debt collector determine a solution.
Negotiation: Working with debtors to start some sort of payment plan, or outright repayment of a debt requires good negotiation skills.
Speaking: Being a good communicator is useful.
Persistence: Some debtors do not want to be found, or may not be responsive when called by a debt collector. Successful debt collectors do not take no for an answer.
Salary: GHS 2500
How To Apply
Kindly Send all Application to:
Global Human Resources Manager,
Silver Spangle Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.