Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Masco Foods Limited, operators of the biggest Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) in Ghana, is seeking an experienced, dynamic and results oriented persons with industry experience to fill the position of Restaurant General Manager.
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to cach customer and other duties required or assigned.
Core Purpose of the Job
To plan, document and implement the execution of specific project ensuring optimal conditions and building within laid down specification while ensuring cost minimization.
- Plan and implement the orderly executive of specific project
- Site measurement before starting the project
- Regular interaction with manager on progress of the project.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Final measurement with manager for settlement of bills
- Quality check on civil, interior, electrical and plumbing works at site
- Weekly update of ongoing project sites with Project Manager HO.
- Any other responsibility so given
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience with relevant Engineering Educational Qualification in Civil, Projects & Maintenance in the QSR industry.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a broad range technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, civil) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognize when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions with extensive knowledge in CAD.
- Candidate with international exposure will be an added advantage, expatriates living in Ghana with similar experience are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates should kindly send application letter and CV to:
with the Job Title as the Subject.
Closing Date: 25th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.