Communication Jobs In Accra : Director For Publicity, Communications & Public Affairs - National Theatre of GhanaCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Communication /Public Relations Officers
The primary purpose for the position for Director for Publicity, Communication and Public Affairs is to effectively manage the National Theatre’s brand, its people, its mission and its products
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A postgraduate qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or the related field of specialization from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification work experience in the arts in a public or private organization, 5 years of which must be at the senior management level.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or Humanities Management or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution. Must be computer literate.
- Experience in Communications-specifically working on increasing media profile, public awareness campaigns, marketing of programmes and influencing public policy.
- Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission and other appropriate agencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Have positive energy and a positive attitude.
- Proven Ability to realign an organization’s public image.
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan Ability to design and initiate relationships with media companies.
- Command of both spoken and written English (preference for competency in other languages especially French)
- Excellent knowledge and execution in social marketing
The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents to the address below:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
NATIONAL THEATRE OF GHANA
P. O. BOX GP 198
SOUTH LIBERIA ROAD
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications must reach the above addressee two weeks after the first publication. That is 25th May 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.