Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB TITLE: Senior Performer/Sound Engineer
REPORTS TO: Principal Performer/Sound Designer
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Performer/sound Technicians
Sound Engineer is responsible for assembling, operating and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound for the National Theatre and all its activities
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Audio or Sound Engineering, Theatre Arts or similar field
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience in stage and sound design in a Theatre or Arts Industry.
from a recognized tertiary institution
- Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Hands-on experience with sound recording and editing software
- Knowledge in stage/set
- Team player design
- Time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.