Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB TITLE: Performer/Lighting Technician
REPORTS TO: Senior Performer/Lighting Engineer
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Performing Assistant 1 & 11/Stage Assistant
Lighting Technician is responsible for setting up and control lighting equipment for live theatre performances.
A Lighting Technician will consult with the artistic directors and technical director to determine the types of lighting and special effects that are needed for productions and any other National Theatre activities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Technical Theatre or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have 3 years post qualification work experience in lighting design for Theatrical productions.
- Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SKILL AND COMPETENCIES
- Technical knowledge and lighting skills Manual dexterity and a good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines Time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Problem-solving ability
The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.