Securtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Accra : Performing Assistant II / Security Officers - National Theatre of GhanaSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB TITLE: Performing Assistant II / Security Officers
REPORTS TO: Performer/Security Supervisor
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: No.
The security officer shall be directly responsible to protect lives and properties of the National Theatre.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to monitor surveillance
- Ability to read and write
- Be able to exercise good Judgment Be fair and consistent
- Customer Service-oriented Safety management skills
- Be able to exercise professionalism
- Report writing skills
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a minimum qualification of General Certificate of Education A or Level, ‘O’ Level or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with credit pass in English, Mathematics and a pass in three (3) additional subjects.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years work experience in either private or the public
- Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.