Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of records for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Maintains appropriate file titling and index heading for the records of the Commission
- Keeps accurate records on file movement
- Collates data for the update of database of files and file movement
- Maintains appropriate standards in the registry
- Dispatches all outgoing mails and receives incoming mails of the Commission
- Stores and retrieves files of the Commission
- Facilitates the digitization of records and documentation of the Commission
- Collects inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
Qualifications and Experience
- A Higher National Diploma/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in Records Management, Information Studies or any related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have completed National Service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Good report writing and Presentation skills
- Good knowledge in records management
- High integrity, confidentiality
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.