Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of IT services for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Supervises the collation of inputs for the preparation of guidelines for the effective delivery and management of IT services in the Commission
- Ensures the development and maintenance of a comprehensive database for the Commission
- Ensures the effective and efficient development and maintenance of appropriate infrastructure, system and software for the Divisions and the Commission
- Undertakes installation and facilitates the servicing and maintenance of IT equipment
- Ensures the effective and efficient operational support services for IT systems in the Commission
- Collates data for the preparation of work plan and annual budget of the Unit
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit
- Ensures development and effective and efficient management of internet services, network connectivity and website for the Commission
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science or any related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a relevant advanced professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification(s)
- A minimum of one (1) year post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
- Must have completed National Service
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills
- Good networking, monitoring and management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Good Knowledge of national and international IT standards, laws and regulations
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work is an advantage
- High integrity and confidentiality
Head office, Accra
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.