Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Assistant Administrative Manager - Fisheries Commission of GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of material resources and logistics for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Facilitates the acquisition of storage and management of materials and logistics
- Collects data for the preparation of work plans in the Division
- Facilitates the organisation of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission and produce appropriate minutes and reports
- Collects data for the preparation of work plans, annual budget and reports of the of the Division
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, Social Sciences or any related field
- Must have completed National Service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work is an advantage
- High integrity and confidentiality
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central, Eastern
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.