Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Adonten Community Bank limited seeks an Account Clerks.
- Serving as primary contact for customers.
- Responding to customer enquiries on the Bank’s products and services.
- Marketing of the Bank’s products to both existing and prospective customers.
- Opening of accounts.
- Performing data capture activities in the T24 banking software.
- T24 banking software skills
- Analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Organizational skill
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy or a related field of study.
- Related fields of study in Business Administration and/or Professional qualification (ICA – Part
2, ACCA – Part 2, or CIB – Part 2) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum work experience of two (2) years.
- Work experience within the Rural Banking sector will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
All applications are to be submitted to:
The General Manager
Adonten Community Bank Limited
P. O. Box 140
New Tafo – Akim
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday, 14th May 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.