Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Credit Control and Risk Management Analyst will have full responsibility and accountability for bad debt, credit policy creations, amendments, and compliance across the value chain.
His/Her responsibilities will cover the entire Post-paid Credit Risk life-cycle including end to end customer credit strategies, provisioning and managing bad debt and P&L credit losses.
Duties and Responsibilities
Development of Credit Policy and ensuring compliance on same
- Provide Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) procedure to guide collection, sales, provisioning and billing teams in the following activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Customer vetting – new acquisition and existing; Security deposit; Credit and consumption limits; Dunning and dunning exemption management; Payment plans and settlement; Write offs; Reconciliation and adjustments; Recovery and Reconnection SOP deviation management and deviation consequence implementation as required
- Maintain independence, delivering timely escalation of risks and issues where risk management tolerance of Vodafone is being exceeded.
Lead role in the development and execution of initiatives to improve collection
- Design and execute customer initiatives to improve on time bill payment
- Support manager to design the appropriate reward structure to promote high performing collection team and regularly review same as and when required
Performance Management and Evaluations
- Evaluation the effectiveness of the company policy in achieving desired KPIs
- Provide regular in sight on performance against target across individual team members and sub segment
- Individual performance and segment performance trend
- Ageing receivables trends
- Bad debt and bad debt movement trends
- Compliance insight and monitoring reports
Cross Functional Engagement and Support
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all teams (wholesale, Vodafone Business, Customer Experience, Network Operations and Finance) in relation to credit control and risk management
- Promote collaboration between teams and ensure that all the departments/verticals are fully aligned to deliver on meeting collection and risk management requirements and business targets
Build close and continuous relationships with key individuals within the collection team, ensuring that control weaknesses and concerns are addressed proactively
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience
- A good First Degree in a related field is preferred
- 2-3 years of varied experience in business performance management with specific focus on credit and risk management
- Good knowledge of business finance processes and internal controls
- An in-depth knowledge of credit and debt policies
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry and post-paid customer life cycle management
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Organizational and project management experience and the drive to lead projects to successful outcomes
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.