Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for highly organized candidates with a good quantitative ability for the position of Transport Intern. You will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
As a Transport Intern, you will assist in:.
- Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Ghanaian Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Degree in Logistics, Accounting or other closely related fields.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How To Apply
Please email your application (CV and cover letter saved in PDF Format) to
with the subject line “Application for Transport Intern.”
Name the files using this format; “Transport Intern_Last Name_First Name “
Please call 0246187871 should you need further clarification.
Deadline for application submission is 18th May, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agencies, please!
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.