Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Support with facilitation of negotiations between the company and Union on Collective Agreements reviews and salary negotiations.
- Develop and implement employee’s engagement system and strategies to promote effective communication between management and employees to ensure harmonious Industrial Relations Climate.
- Audit company policies and procedures and Collective Agreements to ensure compliance with labour Act (Act 651) and other relevant legislations.
- Develop assessment tools for measuring the effectiveness of employee engagement and communications interventions.
- Educate managers and supervisors on company policies and procedures as well as provisions in the Collective Agreements relating to employees disciplinary issues.
- Participate in employee disciplinary process and grievance handling.
- Ensure the enforcement of clauses that apply to industrial relations in the mining act and mine regulations.
- Lead and provide guidance to management and staff on the annual performance management process to ensure effective implementation.
- Consult and advise management on organization design, role description and promotions in line with the approved labour budget.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports on labour relations related issues to manager – Industrial Relations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Management Studies, Industrial / Labour Relations and Industrial Psychology.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in multi-union environment within the mining industry.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources Management – CIPD, CIHRM, SPHRi would be an added advantage
- Practical working knowledge of Labour Laws
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions consistent with established company policy.
- Knowledge of labour legislation, employment-related laws and regulations as well as dispute resolution mechanism.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent human relations skills and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and value
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP software.
- Medically fitness for the position
- Valid driving license and proficiency in driving light vehicle
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.