Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Delaphone is a technology services provider that combines telecommunications services and other technology solutions to provide a suite of products for small, medium and enterprise businesses that seek to deliver world-class end-to-end customer and user experience where they operate.Delaphone aims to reduce the overheads and complexities that businesses face in managing multiple vendor partners and reduce the costs associated with acquiring and deploying these solutions that often do not form part of their core business.With a value-added telecommunications network that is integrated with all mobile network operators in Ghana and a growing footprint on the African continent, we are able to quickly deploy telephony solutions covering Call/Contact Centers, SIP trunks, USSD, SMS and other VAS solutions.
Our experience over the last 10 years allows us to deploy integrated solutions within many functional areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) either on-premise or as cloud-hosted solutions in our data centre. Delaphone has deployed solutions covering, but limited, to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), HR, payroll, ticketing, financial and management accounting, project and asset management and cloud-hosted solutions.We believe in our solutions so much that we also are willing to put our money where our mouth is by using them to provide outsourced services to our clients who prefer to focus on their core business and leave the incidentals to the experts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The IT Support Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager. This position is responsible for the planning, building and management of the IT infrastructure as well as related policies for the organization. The IT Support Coordinator may be outsourced to render these services to external partners of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding, implementing and managing an access policy to protect the corporate network including document/data security
- Identifying trends; determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of all business systems
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems including corporate networks, workstations, mobile communication devices, anti-virus software, print services and email systems
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to by all employees
- Providing secure and reliable access to corporate network for remote users
- Ensuring the security of corporate data from internal and external attack
- Ensuring device access security by controlling visitor’s access to the company’s network
- Building a system that provides all employees with technical assistance via an appropriate issue-tracking system
- Ensuring the implementation of IT policies and providing leadership in all corporate IT functions
- Accomplishing information systems goals towards meeting the organization’s mission
- BSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Management Information Systems
- At least two years general management experience
- GSuite and Office 365 Administration
- Corporate computer hardware and software systems
- System administration (Network, Databases, Operating Systems)
- Computer viruses and security
- Corporate/Enterprise Email/Collaboration systems management
- Corporate IT network management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to learn and implement IT-related strategies
- Team Building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written, verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Project Management skills
- Budget Development
- Possess improvement skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Pursue excellence
- Have integrity, reliability and a strong work ethic
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.