Sales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana : Business Development Executive - Ghana Mobile Technology SolutionsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To support the Commercial Department in overall management of existing accounts (Telco) and Non-Telco) to ensure that the Director of Business Development and Directors of the Company are provided with appropriate reports, analysis, knowledge, and meaningful information on a timely basis to make informed business decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review daily, weekly, monthly traffic reports from Telco(s) and Non-Telco(s) and The Company’s internal Traffic report and flag any inconsistencies for redress.
- Coordinate all close looping related activities with regards to customer escalations
- Account Management
- Telco and Non-Telco engagement and Management Partner
- Co-ordinating top call driver reports from Customer Experience (CX) Department with Teleo feedback and managing Telco and Non-Teleo expectations regarding customer complaints.
- Engaging Telco and Non-Telco on Incidents Billing Outages, Reporting Discrepancies, etc.
- Track and support Internal and External Partners to deliver the required KPIs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with Internal and External Partners and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Monitor and act speedily during system downtime periods to ensure business continuity
- Work on Service Recovery anytime there is a major downtime.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly service lesting reports for all live services across all Networks and escalate issues to Director, Business Development and other internal and external relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Review pre and post service go- live testing for cach service that is about to has recently gone live.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ AND QUALIFICATION
- Relevant degree from a recognised Institution
- Excellent knowledge in Telecom Industry Commercial and Technical Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Telecommunication Industry working on Commercial, Sale, Marketing and Technology.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self motivated)
- Competence in Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) and WAP 1 Click Flow Competence in Prepaid, Postpaid and billing
- Platforms Traffic Reporting and Reconciliation Service Testing
- Charging structure and functionality Value Added Services
- Negotiation skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Covering Letters and CVs should be sent to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission: 14th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.