Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting job opportunity exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for Route to Market Co-ordinator in Kumasi. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Route to Market Manager. The job holder will be responsible for; Route to Market Execution; Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE); RED execution, efficiency, engagement; Execution elements of Innovation; Commercial digital agenda, including Sales Automation etc.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and manage the EDS process in assigned areas
- Manage the mapping process
- Executive implementation of RTM model
- Analyzing data and requesting approval with management on RTM model
- Conduct periodic reviews on distributor compliance of RTM standards
- Manage RTM project performance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- People management skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively across multiple functions, business units and teams.
- Strong orientation towards customer service
- Conflict Management
- Problem solving and analysis
- University Degree in Marketing, Management, Accounting or related business fields
- Approximately 2 years of relevant corporate experience
- FMCG working experience
- At least 2 years driving experience with a valid license
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.