Accounting Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Account Receivable (Credit) Officer - Voltic Ghana LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting job opportunity exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for Account Receivable (Credit) Officer in Takoradi. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Account Receivable (Credit) Manager. The job holder will be responsible for credit granting process, including the consistent application of the credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a credit policy for the business.
- Credit risk assessment of all potential customers and review of credit risk of existing customers.
- Develop credit reports covering the performance and quality of accounts receivables portfolio.
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms as per the company’s credit policy.
- Address customer account queries timely to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate realistic payments on timely basis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Masters in Finance / Accounting will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in a credit /financial risk discipline
- Good knowledge of SAP
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.