Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts; and for gaining new market share in their given territory (Financial Services).
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Delivering sales presentations as may be required to high level decision-makers.
- Attending client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Ensuring sales input is made into CRM and constantly updated.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Achieving sales targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDENT IN GHANA.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Travelling may be required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.