Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a talented hands-on marketer to support the growth of our brand in Ghana by planning and executing local marketing campaigns to acquire new users and drivers.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Increase Bolt’s brand visibility in Ghana
- Grow the number of both active riders and drivers
- Develop and implement local marketing campaigns and PR strategy
- Implement social media strategy for Bolt’s local social media channels
- Uncover brand partnerships with other local brands to increase user acquisition and brand awareness
- Be in charge of local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in your country
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities, ensuring they stay within budget and deliver optimal ROI
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with ideating for consumer brands (including uncovering insights and distilling them via offline and online brand experiences)
- Experience with social media management Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary)
- Outstanding English copywriting skills
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.