Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is individually accountable for carrying out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Checks manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Provide support on relevant aspects of the engagement with the group insurance entities related to pricing and product development activity
- Performs checks, and puts procedures in place, to ensure actuarial calculations are accurate.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work.
- Translates actuarial concepts into client – friendly terminology.
- Carries out technical actuarial work, often using complex systems and packages.
Requirements: Skills Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science from an accredited university.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Candidate must have a number of Actuarial Professional exam passes.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
- Must be technically proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Able to grasp complex requirements quickly.
- Being able to work efficiently and accurately
- Deadline driven and highly motivated
- Works well in a team with the aptitude to promote team goals
- Able to communicate well
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.