Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall responsibilities are creating content for and managing client social media pages and digital campaigns, as well as leading the Social Media team.
- Develop written content for client social media on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Understand the nuances of each social media platform and what works on each, based on use case and best practices
- Manage ephemeral content like stories and lives on client social media pages in real-time
- Be up to date on current affairs, news, trends and pop-culture, which feed content creation
- Utilize a variety of software to schedule and monitor text, visual and/or audio content on client social media pages
- Interact with social media audience and leverage client FAQs to respond to enquiries or liaise with client CS team to respond
- Social media ad buying, optimization and tracking
- Conducting A/B split tests to improve campaign performance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Tracking and Reporting
- Analyze campaign data to glean insights and make recommendations
- Create weekly and monthly reports on qualitative and quantitative campaign progress
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned clients reach projected goals
- Review direct reports’ work
- Provide training, guidance and assistance to direct reports in all task areas
- Delegate social media team tasks to appropriate team members
- Continuously innovate to improve team processes
- Email list scrubbing and segmentation
- Copywriting, designing and distributing email blasts using email marketing software
- Lead or participate in ideation sessions to develop 360 digital marketing campaign strategies for clients across various verticals.
- Have a clear understanding of integrated marketing principles with a focus on digital channels like social media, search, display and email.
- Conduct social media account audits for clients and prospects to assist with proposals and recommendations
- Create strategy documents that include details on target audience, customer journey, competitor landscape and digital marketing recommendations
- Present proposals and plans to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agency experience
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Grasp of numbers and math
- Proficiency in Excel
- Attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience with Google Ads running display and search campaigns
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic photography skills
- An eye for critiquing visual media constructively
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to
with the subject Digital Media Manager Application.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.