Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A marketing company is seeking for suitable persons to fill the following position: Operations Officer (Trainee)
- Assist the operations manager in ensuring that all operational activities of the company run smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management Systems and procedures to achieve corporate and legislative compliance;
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs of company assets (plant & equipment); Initiate and oversee the purchasing of all company assets
- Maintain documentation on all company assets
- Keep a up to date PP&E register and oversee all transfers of asset from one location to another
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- First Degree or HND in Engineering (Mechanical). Must have completed National Service
- Age: Maximum of 25 years
How To Apply
Qualified Individuals should submit CVs and covering letters to:
Closing Date: 27th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.