Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Eastern Region : Imports & Logistics Officer - HPW Fresh & Dry LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To Monitor and verify imports documents and imports permit.
- Reports To: Logistics Cordinator
- Location Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
- Handle Import monitoring by keeping register
- Responsible for receiving and dispatching of import documents
- Verify import documents (Invoices, transport documents, packing list, etc) accuracy (eg. Descriptions, HS codes, etc)
- Request for corrections/amendments on documents with errors
- Handle freezones exemptions on imports.
- Initiate the acquisition of import permits (eg PPRSD permit for plant produce)
- Liaise with clearing agents at the various entry points for clearance (Airport, Tema, Elubo, Hamile and Aflao) of all imports
- Coordinate clearance procedures at the port, resident customs for e-trak deactivation
- Ensure on time clearance at all entry points to eliminate/reduce demurrage.
- Receive cleared goods, organize offloading at the factory and handing over to the appropriate store/ user
- Handle all payments for services by clearing agents
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Update import returns and filling of import documents
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly returns to administration.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND or First Degree in accounting /logistics & supply chain with at least National Service experience in similar role
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Effective time-management skills, ability to multi-task and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Excellence, Integrity, Accountability
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.