Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate shall support in the running of accounting, Taxation and financial activities of the organisation. He/ she shall also report on costs, productivity, margins and company expenditures. The role reports to the Financial Controller
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to appropriate bodies
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Support Finance Leaders in strategic analysis and assist with strategic planning
- Double check the entries made by all accounting staff and ensure the accuracy of the General Ledger and the generation of timely trial balance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management account and ensure the timely submission to banks and heads of finance
- Organize all financial information and liaise with both internal and External Auditors in completing Audit
- Ensure Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Year and full year report reached heads of finance on time
- Review the fixed asset register, prepare journal and post into the Tally ERP system for Financial Controller approval.
- Other duties as may be required.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 1st degree in Accounting or Finance and a Chartered Accountant (ICA-Ghana, ACCA, CIT) with 8 years working experience in similar role.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures, Taxation and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines.
Key Skills / Competencies
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others positively
- Strong attention to detail
- High sense of purpose and integrity
- Ability to work in a high pressure job demand industry
- Team player and demonstrable ability to lead a team
- Respect for authority and a positive attitude to work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.