Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Account Officer at FairAfric is responsible for analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record, and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- Maintaining financial records
- Handling accounts payable and receivables
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge, skills and Qualification requested for this role
- HND or Degree in accounting or other related field
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the book keeping of the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear,accurate and meticulous financial records for the company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of the company’s records and invoices
- Multi tasking in order to success fully handle multiple accounts,invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minima interference.
How To Apply
Interested persons should sent application to
Deadline for Submission: 8th May,2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.