Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Eastern Region : Warehouse / Logistics Coordinator - FairAfricSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A food processing company seeks the services of a Warehouse / logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the storage procedure of the company and the supervision of inbound and out bound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders.
He/She is also responsible for over seeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operation in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
Job Location: Amanase Suhum,E/R
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams Determine key supply chain KPls
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify process bottle neck and implement solutions in a timely manner Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance to determine best vendors and distributors Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of the company
- Negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, and transportation
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Degree in Supply chain management or similar relevant field
- Can operate a forklift machine
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator for(x)years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office as well as any industry standard computer programs.
- Problem solving and analytics as well as the ability to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- A solid customer service background and be able to get a long with people from all walks of life
- Flexible approach to negotiating and willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines is essential.
- Participation in all activities of the company
- Always enough chocolate in the office
- Joint team events
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A lot of responsibility from day one
- Deep insights into the every day life of an organization that is revolutionizing fair trade
- Pure start-up atmosphere in a small team with fast decision – making processes
- Daily work between cultures
- A dynamic environment where you can help develop a new standard for fair products
- An appropriate salary within the frame work of a social start-up budget.
Location: Amanase Suhum,E/R
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send relevant documents – and application to
CLOSING DATE : Before May 27, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.