Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct training to build capacity of teachers, school children and community members for effective implementation of school health programmes.
- Develop appropriate Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials
- Inculcate into school children health-promoting habits and values of good hygiene and sanitation practices including hand washing with soap
- Ring health education and related health services to the doorsteps of school children for early detection of defects and disability for prompt referral and management.
- Assist in the prevention and management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Promote the provision of adequate, safe and sustainable water and sanitation facilities in schools, which will reinforce the practice of learnt skills for hygiene.
The minimum Qualifications are as follows:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Master’s degree holder in relevant subject area
Professional (Rank) – Assistant Director I and above
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their letters and cv to the Secretary of the Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Regional Education Office
Box 4, Education Ridge
Alternatively, it can be emailed to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 29th April, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.