Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in exposing students at the Basic and SHS levels to a range of practical activities in collaboration with the relevant Divisions of GES to make them familiar and to stimulate their interest in TVET programmes so as to give them the opportunity to choose their future careers in either the technical, vocational or general education field
- Equip students who have completed Basic Education with TVET skills to enable them enter into gainful employment in the industry.
- Equip students with relevant productive and entrepreneurial skills related to TVET courses to prepare them for self-employments.
- Promote increased participation of women in education, training and employment in the TVET Sector.
- Provide sound academic foundation for TVET delivery and for further education for those students who may wish to continue their education during their working life in the context of lifelong education.
The minimum Qualifications are as follows:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Master’s degree holder in relevant subject area
Professional (Rank) – Assistant Director I and above
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their letters and cv to the Secretary of the Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Regional Education Office
Box 4, Education Ridge
Alternatively, it can be emailed to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 29th April, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.