Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Generally, the Division performs the following roles:
- Ensure the supply and distribution of essential teaching and learning materials to schools.
- Keep accurate data of basic schools, both public and private, in the country.
- Submit regular reports on basic education delivery to the Director General.
- Enhance the capacity of districts to support head teachers, SMC/PTA and DEOCs to promote effective and efficient delivery of basic education.
- Oversee the implementation of policy guidelines for all basic schools in collaboration with relevant authorities.
- Supervise the activities of civil society and non-governmental organizations in basic schools.
- Propose basic school academic calendar for approval by the Director General.
- Liaise with West African Examination Council (WAEC) in the administration, conduct, and monitoring of the Basic Education Certification Examination (BECE).
- Collate and analyze, BECE results nationwide and submit report to the Director General.
- Process and make recommendations for approval for the opening and absorption of newly established Junior High Schools.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The minimum Qualifications are as follows:
- A Master’s degree holder in relevant subject area
Professional (Rank) – Assistant Director I and above
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their letters and cv to the Secretary of the Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Regional Education Office
Box 4, Education Ridge
Alternatively, it can be emailed to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 29th April, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.