Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Guidance and Counseling is a support service that is aimed at helping individuals discover and develop their educational, vocational and psychological potentials and thereby achieve an optimal level of personal happiness and social usefulness.
To achieve the above goal, the Unit performs the under listed functions within the Ghana Education Service:
- Planning, Coordinating and Supervising guidance services within the country.
- Training of school-based as well as Regional and District Guidance and Counselling Coordinators for effective guidance service delivery.
- Collaborating with relevant partners including parents to meet the psychosocial needs of pupils/students.
- Collaborating with Tertiary institutions with focus on psychology and education to prepare or develop tests and tools of assessment.
- Providing free consultancy to teachers, parents and general public on relevant psychological issues.
- Leading GES’ mandate to promoting safe, secure and supportive environment for learning under the “Safe School” Programme.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The minimum Qualifications are as follows:
- A Master’s degree holder in relevant subject area
Professional (Rank) – Assistant Director I and above
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their letters and cv to the Secretary of the Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Regional Education Office
Box 4, Education Ridge
Alternatively, it can be emailed to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 29th April, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.