Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To originate business and identify opportunities to cross-sell for RMB and the broader First Rand Group in line with shareholders’ strategic objectives.
- Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
- Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
- Manage opportunity tracking tool.
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments
- Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
- Initiate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities across the group and manage action items thereof.
- Create innovative solutions for specific product areas.
- Interrogate and manage MIS data to minimize revenue leakage on a continuous basis.
- Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place.
- Manage working capital on behalf of clients.
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines i.e. sales campaigns, liabilities, cash,CAPS, Opportunity Tracker.
- Make cold calls in order to originate business to grow the portfolio.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage escalated unresolved client issues.
- Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure best outcome for both the client and the bank.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue and listen, advise, influence, negotiate.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Use influence and negotiation to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Proactively communicate and share information and encourage discussion and debate (share successes and highlight challenges).
- Continually drive and model RMB’s values.
- Create brand presence for oneself.
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Make an effort to stay relevant and up-to-date with legislation, new developments etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact others.
- Continually share, debate and communicate learnings.
- Be proactive in anticipating potential problems and continually monitor progress to ensure small details are not missed.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree preferably in Business.
- Minimum: 7 – 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
“Ghanaian applicants preferred”
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.