Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Access Bank Ghana Plc, formerly Access Bank Ghana Limited, is a full service commercial bank in Ghana, licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Access Bank Ghana is recruiting Entry Level Candidates per the criteria below:
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1)
- A minimum of a Second Class Lower (2.2) and Master’s degree
Age Limit: 24 years (2.1) and 27 years (2.2)
In addition to the criteria stated above, candidate must be Dynamic, Innovative And Assertive.
Access Bank is committed to a fair, systematic and consistent approach to the recruitment and selection process in order to attract, select and retain the most capable staff through merit.
Please note that eligible candidates will write an aptitude test on Thursday 29th April 2021 after which there will be a series of interviews.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
CVs, Educational certificate (First degree and Master’s degree where applicable) and birth certificate / passport should be sent to
The deadline for submission is Monday April 26, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.