Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To execute the annual audit plan through performing Technology and Integrated audits and ad hoc management requests in line with the Internal Audit methodology and tracking agreed actions to closure per the Internal Audit Methodology
Manage relationships with various client departments and lead and provide guidance and best practices to the Internal Audit team and client departments on relevant current and emerging Technology topics including cyber-security and threat management, intelligent automation, and block chain. Typically reports to the Internal Audit Manager
- Execute annual audit plan
- Manage and lead audit projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compile impactful audit reports
- Follow-up on outstanding issues
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Produce great quality audit work
- Assist with the preparation of the annual audit plan in terms of technical audits that should be performed
- Execute the approved annual audit plan with minimal supervision
- Lead technical IT and Network audits
- Ensure that audits are performed in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology
- Compile quality audit reports
- Ensure that follow-ups are conducted as per the Internal Audit methodology
- Ensure quality of audits (self- and peer-review audit work and reports)
- Manage relationships with client departments focussing on the local and international IT and network teams
- Keep abreast with internal audit (IT) and technical developments
- Fraud and Ethics
- Internal Audit Methodology
- Internal Controls
- Audit Governance
- Audit Process
- Audit Delivery
- Audit Reporting
- Program Assurance
- Controlling Risk
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Project and Programme Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
Technical / Professional Qualifications
Minimum requirements include:
- Matric/grade 12 or SAQA accredited equivalent
- A relevant IT Bachelor Degree (e.g. BSC Computer Science, B.Com Informatics/ B.Com Information Systems)
- 5-7 years audit experience (at least 4 years in Technical /Infrastructure Computer Auditing)
- Computer Audit qualifications e.g. CISA, CISM and CISSP – at least 1 of the 3 is essential
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / professional qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant bachelor degree (Essential)
- Minimum of 5 years audit experience (Essential)
- Internal Audit experience (Essential)
- IT certification: CISA, CISM, or CISSP (Essential)
- Cyber security experience (Advantage)
- Telecommunications industry experience (Advantage)
- Relevant postgraduate degree (Advantage) CA(SA) or CIA (Advantage)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.