Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
turntabl is an IT consultancy based at Mile 7, Achimota, Accra. We offer software development services to large international clients, predominantly investment banks. Our short-to-medium term goal is to enter the Data Science space and diversify the technology industries we are involved in. We had 16 employees at the beginning of 2020, 110 in 2021 and now we’re looking to employ over 100 more.
We are looking to recruit the most talented developers in Ghana and train you into the most talented developers in Africa. All new engineers start with TLC, our 11-week Wall Street standard training program, graduating as an Associate Junior Software Engineer. Following graduation you’ll be available for client work, working on a variety of projects with and learning from experienced developers whilst developing your client-facing skills and having a direct impact on how their business is run.
There are over 15 topics covered in the training, with heavy emphasis on Java, OOP, scala, databases, distributed systems and agile software engineering.
Want more info?
We encourage you to reach out to our employees on LinkedIn and ask them about turntabl – nobody can give you more accurate feedback than them!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants must have a relevant degree or equivalent coding experience, a passion for coding and the right to work in Ghana
Benefits include comprehensive healthcare and a competitive salary which will increase upon completion of the training. turntabl aspires to be an employee-owned company, each year we issue discretionary shares with the long-term vision of the company being entirely owned by its employees. Investment in our employees is our number one priority – without well trained and cared for staff, there is no turntabl!
We have significant growth plans, right now we’re just at the beginning, so you have the opportunity to be a part of something incredible where you can make a tangible difference.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.