Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Manage the end-to-end security of the IP network. This is inclusive of network security designs with focus on the Internet facing network security subsystems (Firewalls, IDS, Network Routing, Switching, Load Balancers, etc.) and critical customer management nodes on the IP network. In addition, build relationships with business partners to meet compliance and network security standards.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Responsible for the Design and Implementation of the end-to-end network security
- Manage the development and implementation of the security policy, standards and guidelines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Policy enforcement – Ensure the ongoing maintenance of network security measures.
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of corporate IP Network governance
- Supporting research, analysis, and testing of network, systems, and industrial controls to mitigate risk to the infrastructure and our customers.
- Perform audits for network security and risk management.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contribute to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software
- Manage large, complex, Network Security designs by leading teams with respect to network security designs and configurations.
- Monitor and analyse system logs from all devices controlling and protecting the network boundary
- Review, monitor, and optimize system logs to determine usage levels, performance, and security posture of systems – report misuse or security breaches immediately to network management.
- Perform regular security control assessments/audits on the IP network
- Identify potential security loopholes that may affect MTN’s IP network, report them to the O&M team for resolutions.
- Escalate network and firewall security incidents as defined in the MTN Information Security Incident Management Processes
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or a related field.
- TOGAF, eTOM, COBIT, Agile, GRCP, ITIL, PMP/Prince 2 certifications
- Cloud, AI, BI, DevSecOps, TMForum, Core Network, Commercial Product & GTM, Banking & Finance training
- Application Developer, DBA, Network Administrator, Security Training
- Subscription, Charging, Billing platforms certifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in IP network securities
- At least 3 years which must have been at a technology/telecoms company in the IP Security field
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN design as well as Data Network Management and Administration.
- Must have the ability to perform logical audits of existing designs, including audits of routers, switches, and end elements connected to LANs within technical standards.
- Understanding of Telecoms products and services
- Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
- TCP/IP, LAN WLAN, WAN and MPLS Topologies
- Advance IP internetworks
- Advance IP Security
- Fundamental Knowledge on IP Signaling
- Fundamental Knowledge on Telecoms (Packet RAN – 2G, 3G, MPBN, etc.)
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity u in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 26, 2021 to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.