Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Define, drive and design the implementation of the Business and Operational Support Systems capabilities covering subscription, charging and billing domains of telco, banking, IP/internet and other new business models; outline roadmaps for such platforms for integrated models for new and retrofitting the misaligned old with best cost-effective approaches that serve synergy, improve efficiency, are cost saving and support digital innovations.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Design the implementation of the Business and Operational Support Systems (BSS, OSS) capabilities covering subscription, charging and billing domains of telco, banking, IP/internet and other new business models.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Align to guidelines and solution standards for subscription, charging and billing platforms across the various lines of business
- To outline roadmaps for such platforms for integrated models for any new and retrofitting any old misaligned with best cost-effective approaches that serve synergy, improve efficiency, are cost saving and support digital innovations.
- Ensure the integration to all subscription, charging and billing platforms are following the best practices and guidelines for efficiency and security of integration protocols
- Liaise with the Information Security Team to design security controls within the subscription, charging and billing platforms
- Embed the Enterprise Architecture practice within the subscription, charging and billing domains using the ADM toolkit
- Liaise with the Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management sections with all the integrated delivery within the department
- Support the Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Vision with these core platforms objectives
- Lead the design, architecture cycle and aspects of the delivery of key business or enterprise-wide and group solutions relating to subscription, charging and billing
- Drive and facilitate the development of the current and to be architecture models covering all the subscription, charging and billing platforms.
- Contribute and define enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines, and blueprints.
- Lead the analysis of legacy platforms to derive the required capabilities and rules from existing applications in achieving a two-speed architecture environment for the additional capabilities – focusing particularly on digital functions.
- Lead and develop systems, integration and technology architectures covering the enterprise or for specific line of service delivery, program areas or business functions
- Lead design reviews across the enterprise and collect enterprise architecture performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support the Demand & Delivery and Operations team in ensuring adherence to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, Standards and Governance to ensure it supports an agile and integrated business environment contributing to a quicker and robust Go To Market, increased revenue, agility, standardization, reusability, time to market, simplicity and reducing risks, duplication and failures. Develops and provides appropriate training for the section for competency development and knowledge transfer.
- Maintain overall EA domains (Systems, Solutions, Technology and Integrations) synchronized with the MTN Vision, roadmap and Business
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or a related field.
- TOGAF, eTOM, COBIT, Agile, GRCP, ITIL, PMP/Prince 2 certifications
- Cloud, AI, BI, DevSecOps, TMForum, Core Network, Commercial Product & GTM, Banking & Finance training
- Application Developer, DBA, Network Administrator, Security Training
- Subscription, Charging, Billing platforms certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT Management experience.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in Solutions Architecture
- Telecoms experience necessary and Understanding of general regulatory requirements in the telecom industry
- Experience with enterprise architecture design, SDLC, Solution Design, Information Management & Data Analytics
- IT Governance understanding
- Experience in designing and implementing medium to long term strategic framework models
- Experience and Application in frameworks such as TOGAF, eTOM, COBIT, ITIL, TMForum
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Subscription, Charging and Billing Platforms
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Banking & e-money
- BSS & OSS
- Software Programming
- Database Administration
- Capacity Management
- Storage Systems
- Securing Systems & Applications
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of Telecoms products and services
- IT Governance knowledge
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Security Architecture and Information Security
- Subscription, Charging & Billing Platforms
- IT Capacity Management
- Infrastructure Planning
- Cloud Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Programming
- BSS & OSS Platforms
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 26, 2021 to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.