Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for managing the digital communality for developers who access Mobile Money API in Ghana, the role will contribute to the successful development, launch and implementation of MFS strategy by developing content, engage, support, and organize Mobile Money developer communities in Ghana on digital platforms.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Contribute to the development of MFS business plans and overall business strategy.
- Support in the development and implementation of MTN’s API strategy with input from key stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide and organize developer community support
- Develop, implement and manage developer social media communities
- Develop, manage and evolve API documentation
- Consolidate developer feedback to ensure API roadmap takes into consideration developer challenges
- Conduct detailed analysis and manage external engagements with developer communities
- Develop content, engage, support, and organize Mobile Money developer communities in Ghana on digital platforms:
- Input in the evolution of the MFS’s API roadmap
- Implementation of MFS API roadmap
- Product life cycle management for B2B, B2P, G2P and P2G products
- Planning and preparing business sessions with the developer community. Ensure API documentation and product specifications are up to industry standards.
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact
- Provide solutions to escalations that have multiple processes / functions impact on critical path of service delivery
- Identify and document key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Provide reports in accordance with the measurement metrics set by Line Manager
- Report on metrics relating to performance of the API product such as usage and revenue
- Develop performance metrics to measure API usage and engagement within OPCO
- Provide feedback to Group on future API enhancements and OPCO-related requests
- Produce Product Specification documents, Scope of Work documents, user requirement specifications
- Develop content, engage, support organize Mobile Money developer communities on digital platforms
- Analyse and support plan to improve API usage and developer community engagement
- Implement Hackathon programs
- Develop relationships with key partners to improve awareness of the API platform
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Good knowledge of API products and platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics or equivalent will be a plus
- Analysis and Evaluation
- Investigative and Reporting
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Social Perceptiveness
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intelligence Gathering
- Communication & Presentation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 26, 2021 to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.